Sunday, December 2, 2012

Coastal Scents Order

My order has finally arrived! I have been wanting the Creative Me #1 palette for the longest time and am so excited that I was able to buy the combo set for only $12.48! There are so many bold colors that I will probably never use unless it was Halloween, but I love how vibrant these colors are.
I've been needing a palette to leave at work and this 26 Shadow Blush Palette is perfect because it comes with neutral eye shadow colors along with a selection of blushes. It's super convenient and won't take up too much space and you really can't beat $9.98.
The 28 Neutral Palette is my neutral eye shadow palette that I can keep at home. You can never have too many natural shades of eye shadows ;) especially at $9.48.
I am not a lip person at all because my lips are so sensitive that if I ever wear any lip gloss or lipstick, my skin starts peeling. I can never go without chapstick, but for $9.48 for 32 lip colors, I couldn't pass up the deal. I'll only add some color to my lips on special occasions, but I absolutely love all of the options I have to choose from.
I have been in love with the colors from the Smokey Palette ever since I first saw them, but I couldn't justify spending the money on another palette until now. I'm so glad I was able to buy this palette with the 50% off deal because the colors are so pigmented. I barely have to use any product for it to show up beautifully.
Last, but not least, the greatest deal of all... the 252 Ultimate Palette comes with 252 different eye shadow colors for only $14.98! These shadows don't seem to be as pigmented as the other palettes, but there are so many different colors to choose from!

No comments:

Post a Comment